Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Photos by Phred


 We’re still here at the Escapees Park (Rovers Roost) in Casa Grande for the month (leaving date Jan. 5th). I wanted to catch up on my writing and it usually is nice to share the Holiday Season with the folks here.

It wasn’t until I started working on the article about the Tucson Botanical Gardens that I realized the fantastic photographs that Fred has captured.
I want to share a few of the flower photos he took at the Gardens.
 If you know the names for any of these flowers, please let us know.
Thanks! 

                  Click on Photos to Enlarge!!
























2 comments:

Jaimie Hall-Bruzenak said...

Nice photos, Fred. You're getting to be an expert with your camera!

The last one is an ice plant.

Jaimie

Jaimie Hall-Bruzenak said...

Nice ones, Fred. You're getting to be a real expert with your camera.

The last one is an ice plant.

Jaimie